Re: Gnome language layouts, multiple desktops,
- From: Aart Koelewijn <aart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:04:29 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:52:38 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
Hi all you do is right click on the two window thing lower right andThank you Karl. The only preferences that I have for the Desktop
look at preferance and choose how many. I have mine set to 4 windows.
Switcher is for how many columns, and how many rows.
How many screens do you think you will get if you choose 1 column, 1 row?
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Not enough free swap space to hibernate
- Next by Date: Re: ubuntards
- Previous by thread: Re: Gnome language layouts, multiple desktops,
- Next by thread: Re: Gnome language layouts, multiple desktops,