Re: Streaming video to an XBox360

2009/3/27 kyle.smith <kyle.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I've been using ushare for about a year.  I'm fairly sure it's in the
repositories for Ubuntu.  It worked famously until about 5 months ago after
a 360 update.  Now video works fine but the Music requests return large
lists of songs no matter which menu you select (Artist, Album, Song).  The
song menu works, but it's the filenames for 1,500 songs and is very
unusable.

For video I've had no problems but I have been considerig a switch to
Twonky, or getting myself a SageTV HD200.

So uShare just delivers a flat list of Videos by file name too? or
are they separated by genre or something? (Never used uPnP)

Brian

  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 46, Issue 190
    ... Similar Experience/Forget Hardy ... intended as a hard-drive install, as Klaus Knopper himself often said. ... possible to roll your own live CD based on Debian or Ubuntu. ... I've seen those on a lot of lists. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Newbie video problems
    ... Would expect a menu with a choice between Ubuntu and Windows at this point. ... Will work this part out after we get your screen back When I boot with the Ubuntu installation CD in, ... Ubuntu, start in video safe mode, etc. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 39, Issue 299
    ... windows XP box but it refused to print. ... I read the lists. ... the problem is the closed source nature of Skype. ... Under ubuntu 7.04 I used emacs v21. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Troubles after update to kernel 3.0.0.18
    ... Troubles after update to kernel 3.0.0.18 ... but thought I'd ask - Certificate in Thunderbird ... Re: Ubuntu list bounces? ... of sending messages to the lists, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 19, Issue 331
    ... Re: Automatix? ... Has Ubuntu Replaced Windows on Your Box? ... Get the .config for the current working Debian kernel, ... sign it you still should adhere to it on public ubuntu mailing lists. ...
    (Ubuntu)