Re: Streaming video to an XBox360

2009/3/27 kyle.smith <kyle.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I've been using ushare for about a year.  I'm fairly sure it's in the
repositories for Ubuntu.  It worked famously until about 5 months ago after
a 360 update.  Now video works fine but the Music requests return large
lists of songs no matter which menu you select (Artist, Album, Song).  The
song menu works, but it's the filenames for 1,500 songs and is very

For video I've had no problems but I have been considerig a switch to
Twonky, or getting myself a SageTV HD200.

So uShare just delivers a flat list of Videos by file name too? or
are they separated by genre or something? (Never used uPnP)

ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: