Re: wi-fi security?
- From: Andrew Farris <flyindragon1@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 23:45:09 -0500
On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 22:43 -0500, Steven Susbauer wrote:
You can share the connection by installing another NIC in the desktop
and configuring it as a router. It may be more simple to just buy a
consumer router which isn't much more expensive than a wireless NIC
(if you wanted to share a connection wirelessly).
I'd recommend the router option. If you want to shop around for some
routers, here's a good place to start:
Hope that helps
Registered Linux User: 473690
Registered Ubuntu User: 22747
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Complints
- Next by Date: Re: DELETE UBUNTU
- Previous by thread: Re: wi-fi security?
- Next by thread: Re: wi-fi security?