Re: .A way to delete old installs of Ubuntu

On Thu, 2009-08-06 at 05:46 +0000, valhalla2100@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

I want to delete old installs of Ubuntu. Can not access them.
Had to do a new install.

This was asked before but I lost access to the email in a

well... you could still do as my previous post directs, but you could do
it from inside ubuntu using gparted, and skip the mbr steps. just
install gparted (listed as "Partition Editor" i believe, in Add/Remove),
find your old partitions, delete them, then stretch your new partitions
over them.

shouldnt be too hard, provided you take care not to delete any working
partitions :)

--
Andrew