Re: Mouse features?

Roy Smith wrote:
Hi! I have a Microsoft Intellimouse Optical that I've been using for
years on Windows, and now that I've switched over to Ubuntu I'd like
to use the same mouse that I've grown accustomed to. Right now the
mouse works just fine as far as the basic features go, but I'd like to
be able to use the two side buttons as well. Is there a mouse driver
for Linux that will enable the full use of this mouse?

Please get a Logitech mouse. They do not say they work on Linux but
they all DO!

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

  • Re: basic - continued
    ... Why should I choose Ubuntu? ... I stopped using Windows in 1995 when I tried Linux. ... Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Nothing serious to report
    ... of Ubuntu have either got it working to ... their satisfaction, or have gone back to Windows where they came from. ... Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: FreeBSD Kernel Internals Documentation
    ... On any given day, on a Windows ... On Linux based forums, terms like: ... Ubuntu, actually, has thrown out the baby with the bathwater. ... FreeBSD). ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: The Beep Function.
    ... Ubuntu but that's a bit trickier to set up. ... On my home PC because of the difficulty in making Windows ... Helmut and found myself dashing to the dictionary onboard my iBook to ... then decided to buy a Mac and this I did. ...
    (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)
  • Re: Windows over Linux??
    ... You can't compare Ubuntu and XP in such a simple manner. ... If one needs a gaming ... use bochs or qemu for running Windows ... "Grandma, download the latest kernel (do you know where to get it no?, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)