espeak does not work when flash is playing.
- From: Ray Parrish <crp@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 00:23:59 -0700
I have a small problem with my sound configuration in Hardy Heron. I use
espeak to speak text messages to me from my reminder program.
For some reason, when I am playing any flash based stuff in Firefox,
espeak will not make any sound. It is also silent after using flash, not
just during. If a reminder comes up before using flash, espeak speaks it
with no problem.
Does anyone have a clue what the fix could be for this?
Later, Ray Parrish
The Future of Technology.
Ray's Links, a variety of links to usefull things, and articles by Ray.
Writings of "The" Schizophrenic, what it's like to be a schizo, and other
things, including my poetry.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: karl's sig bug in evolution on hardy?
- Next by Date: RE: Re: how to route FQDN to an alt ip?
- Previous by thread: NM bug? Ad-hoc network
- Next by thread: Re: espeak does not work when flash is playing.