Re: Very soft sound on new setup
- From: Wade Smart <wadesmart@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 19:54:04 -0500
Tony Baldwin wrote:
Wade Smart wrote:
I am slowly working through my new system working out the bugs.Run alsamixer in terminal and check.
Today I noticed that while I have sound - its barely audible.
I checked the master, its all the way up.
Under sound, everything is set to ALSA.
What else can I do?
Master is at 55% (as I just had on ear phones)
Side 0 0
Registered Linux User: #480675
Linux since June 2005
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Very soft sound on new setup
- Next by Date: Re: Very soft sound on new setup
- Previous by thread: Re: Very soft sound on new setup
- Next by thread: Re: Very soft sound on new setup