Re: Evolution vs. Thunderbird

David McNally wrote:
So, which one do you folks think is better, and why?

I use Evo, but only because I have had to deal with Exchange email and
Exchange calendaring in my consulting and I refuse to use Outlook. I do
like Evo's virtual folders. They do make it easy to organize and sort
email.

I run the latest snapshot, since there was a fair bit of breakage with
the standard Ubuntu release. There is a nifty Makefile which you can
get which makes the builds pretty simple.

http://www.go-evolution.org/Compiling_Evolution_from_SVN

If you do not need the added Evo functionality, Thunderbird is a fine
and quite stable email client.
--
Smoot Carl-Mitchell
Computer Systems and