Re: Firefox and sound issues
- From: Keith Clark <keithclark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 00:05:52 -0400
On Mon, 2009-09-14 at 14:03 +1000, dean wrote:
Keith Clark wrote:Dean,
On Mon, 2009-09-14 at 13:45 +1000, dean wrote:A very isolated incident, umm.. let's see, have you upgraded to the
Keith Clark wrote:Yes, I tried in Opera as well. Same issue.
On Mon, 2009-09-14 at 13:39 +1000, dean wrote:Very interesting, maybe try it another browser and see if that makes any
Keith Clark wrote:Hey Dean,
I'm trying to play the following game online with Firefox but I get noHi Keith,
sound. Is this an issue with Ubuntu, Firefox or the site itself?
Are you using Pulseaudio or straight ALSA drivers?
ALSA. I have noticed that another game on the same site has sound that
works. It might be the site itself it appears. Here is the one that
latest ALSA build which is currently at 1.0.21?
If not try it out, the instructions for the upgrade process are at this
Do you have sound with the given link?
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Saving Xsession for the Love of 'keycode 66 = Caps_Lock'
- Next by Date: Re: Firefox and sound issues
- Previous by thread: Re: Firefox and sound issues
- Next by thread: Re: Firefox and sound issues