Re: Ubuntu Professionals Forum?

Robert Holtzman wrote:
On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 05:33:15AM -0600, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
Let me say that if the people leave this list that work with many
computers they do not own, it will ruin this list. These are the people
who have much more experience with Ubuntu and solve most problems
brought to this list.

Someone look out the window and see if Hell has frozen over. I agree
with Karl.

+1

i dont work in the IT field, self taught over the last 25 years with the
help from this list, and a couple others. i dont think professionals
would disappear from this list but share time between other lists like
we all do. its a community effort from everyone who subscribes.

--
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com

  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 46, Issue 190
    ... Similar Experience/Forget Hardy ... intended as a hard-drive install, as Klaus Knopper himself often said. ... possible to roll your own live CD based on Debian or Ubuntu. ... I've seen those on a lot of lists. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 39, Issue 299
    ... windows XP box but it refused to print. ... I read the lists. ... the problem is the closed source nature of Skype. ... Under ubuntu 7.04 I used emacs v21. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Troubles after update to kernel 3.0.0.18
    ... Troubles after update to kernel 3.0.0.18 ... but thought I'd ask - Certificate in Thunderbird ... Re: Ubuntu list bounces? ... of sending messages to the lists, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 19, Issue 331
    ... Re: Automatix? ... Has Ubuntu Replaced Windows on Your Box? ... Get the .config for the current working Debian kernel, ... sign it you still should adhere to it on public ubuntu mailing lists. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 46, Issue 231
    ... Please unsubscribe me I no longer wish to receive ubuntu users lists ... wrong info in package info ...
    (Ubuntu)