Re: Ubuntu Professionals Forum?

Robert Holtzman wrote:
On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 05:33:15AM -0600, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
Let me say that if the people leave this list that work with many
computers they do not own, it will ruin this list. These are the people
who have much more experience with Ubuntu and solve most problems
brought to this list.

Someone look out the window and see if Hell has frozen over. I agree
with Karl.

+1

i dont work in the IT field, self taught over the last 25 years with the
help from this list, and a couple others. i dont think professionals
would disappear from this list but share time between other lists like
we all do. its a community effort from everyone who subscribes.

--
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com