Re: CinePaint on Ubuntu ?

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 21:40:31 +0100, MirJafar Ali <mirjafarali@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello

I am trying to build CinePaint on ubuntu from the source code, but it
requires another software ICC Examin, where can I find it ?

I tried to search using google, but got many irrelevant sites.

Thanks.

Mir

http://mac.softpedia.com/get/System-Utilities/ICC-Examin.shtml
--
Steve

  • Re: CinePaint on Ubuntu ?
    ... I am trying to build CinePaint on ubuntu from the source code, ... it requires another software ICC Examin, ... CinePaint at: ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: CinePaint on Ubuntu ?
    ... I am trying to build CinePaint on ubuntu from the source code, ... requires another software ICC Examin, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • CinePaint on Ubuntu ?
    ... I am trying to build CinePaint on ubuntu from the source code, ... requires another software ICC Examin, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Picking a license
    ... copy the source code from the same place counts as distribution of the ... , and this does apply to Ubuntu ... If Joe downloads and burns a CD for his friend, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Ubuntu from source
    ... it's easier to put all the source on their own repos. ... Ubuntu packages - unmodified. ... | source code, which must be distributed under the terms of Sections ... | cost of physically performing source distribution, ...
    (Ubuntu)