Re: Creating and restoring image backups

J Bickhard wrote:
I couldn't figure out the command-line option, so I just copied all of
the files with the file browser. It said it would take 5 hours to
finish. Why so slow?

Jake (dats me)

Could be any number of reasons. I know when I had bad blocks the copy
process was painful. Also, if you are coping from within XP then the
time is usually wrong. Has been for me on more than one occasion. If
you are coping from a Ubuntu then the transfer rate should be on the
progress window if it's low then odds are that the system is negotiating
some bottle neck.

--
Fred
www.fwrgallery.com

"Life is like linux, simple. If you are fighting it you are doing something wrong."