Re: ath0 is not available

sudo ifconfig -a

see which one got the internet ip address

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 11:52 PM, <pkaplan1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Try wlan0 instead of ath0
Paul

----- Original Message -----
From: "sam R" <samcalc2@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 7:00:37 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: ath0 is not available

th0 is not available

I have Internet connection and I can browse the Internet net, but when
I issue this command:
iwconfig ath0 I get this : ath0 No such device

1-How do I find out the current device name of the wireless (wlan) I'm
using now.
2- How do I change the name of the device when I find it.

Thank you

73 DE 9W2PJU

http://piju.fakap.net
http://9w2pju.blogspot.com
http://launchpad.net/~mypiju

  • Network problem
    ... I am having problems to get my network/internet connection to work as it ... AirPort and it success to connect to internet just fine. ... and the following from iwconfig ath0: ... Rx invalid nwid:0 Rx invalid crypt:0 Rx invalid frag:0 ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: ip masquerading
    ... a laptop connecting via ath0 to my network (and the internet). ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Ubuntu Router misc questions
    ... Also, trying to identify to resolv this issue, windows network diagnostics ... Even if i turn off firewall - there is no internet on internal pc ... Modify settings or unsubscribe at: ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Ubuntu Router misc questions
    ... then i check if iptables is working and get this one: ... Even if i turn off firewall - there is no internet on internal pc ... Modify settings or unsubscribe at: ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Ubuntu 9.10 Hangs Frequently
    ... Internet should be available in recovery mode,see your modem is turned on ... Modify settings or unsubscribe at: ...
    (Ubuntu)