Re: Help with installation

--- On Fri, 10/2/09, Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Help with installation
To: "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions" <ubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, October 2, 2009, 6:56 PM

Michael White wrote:
Thanks for the reply, however I am not looking to back up anything. I just want a clean wipe of everything that is on the HDD. I can't afford another HDD right now so this one will have to do. I want to fully erase everything that has to do with Windows and all file data back to the original drive so that I can then load Ubuntu on it. I don't care what gets deleted (except whatever I need to allow me to start from scratch).