Re: sound&video

Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 14:18:23 +0200
anna-maria <annalansdorp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello dear people,

Several times I asked for an answer for what be a stupid question..no
reply.
All of a sudden I can not recieve any sound. My stereo-boxes were
controlled and ok.
Still I don't know what to do about it.
Is there anybody who can help me?
That would be great! Thanks.

Anna.

Just a wee little bit of relevant information might prove helpful. What
is the problem, no sound on your TV? Stereo? Car radio? Ears going
bad?

Cybe R. Wizard

Anna, we do need some information. A little about your computer and
which Ubuntu you are using. Ubuntu 8.04 or 8.10 ? I know this is too
basic but I lost sound recently and struggled a half hour to find I had
hit the mute button. It's a place to start, give us some more info
and somebody will be able to help even if I can't.

Doug