- From: Douglas Pollard <dougpol1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 11:03:30 -0400
Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 14:18:23 +0200Anna, we do need some information. A little about your computer and
anna-maria <annalansdorp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello dear people,
Several times I asked for an answer for what be a stupid question..no
All of a sudden I can not recieve any sound. My stereo-boxes were
controlled and ok.
Still I don't know what to do about it.
Is there anybody who can help me?
That would be great! Thanks.
Just a wee little bit of relevant information might prove helpful. What
is the problem, no sound on your TV? Stereo? Car radio? Ears going
Cybe R. Wizard
which Ubuntu you are using. Ubuntu 8.04 or 8.10 ? I know this is too
basic but I lost sound recently and struggled a half hour to find I had
hit the mute button. It's a place to start, give us some more info
and somebody will be able to help even if I can't.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Newbie questions
- Next by Date: Re: install fails on hp 8513 (500 MHz P III)
- Previous by thread: Re: sound&video
- Next by thread: Re: sound&video