Re: A bone to pick with Ubuntu Software Center in Karmic

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:

I suppose that about then they will drop the .deb packages and go to
the .ubu system.

Please tell me that's a (bad) joke!

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279

  • Re: Paladins and Dragons - Dungeon Twister expansion
    ... Wizard, since they have the same stats and can both use scrolls, are ... Well, you see, the joke was that old reversal of expectation thing--you ...
    (rec.games.board)
  • Re: Funny Critique of Linux, True in Many ways
    ... Bob Holtzman wrote: ... > Bill Unruh doesn't know what he's talking about? ... That's got to be a joke! ... All expressed opinions are mine I tell you, all mine, ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: A bone to pick with Ubuntu Software Center in Karmic
    ... the .ubu system. ... Please tell me that's a joke! ... but I've learned to never discount the ridiculously ... stupid things that might happen. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: CIDU: "Wizard" 3/29
    ... Jason Togyer (jt3y) wrote: ... What am I missing here? ... That can't be the joke. ... Wake me when "Wizard of Id" starts doing jokes about airline food. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • CIDU: "Wizard" 3/29
    ... What am I missing here? ... Is the entire joke that the Troubadour is ... That can't be the joke. ... Wake me when "Wizard of Id" starts doing jokes about airline food. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)