Re: turning a desktop install into a server
- From: J Bickhard <jbickhard@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 20:35:24 -0500
Try this: disconnect your keyboard and mouse, and only have your
display and network plugged in. See exactly what the computer is doing
when it is booting up e.g. if it is even getting into Ubuntu, if it's
not logging in automatically, etc.
Jake (dats me)
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: 2 computers one usrobotics modem
- Next by Date: NAS remote backup.
- Previous by thread: Re: turning a desktop install into a server
- Next by thread: Re: turning a desktop install into a server