- From: Matt Brown <mbrown7776@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:12:54 -0500
I would look at the old kernel configs and see what you are missing to
be sure then try to add the modules you are missing.
Before compiling my own kernel, magic jack worked with Skype. I do not know if usbaudio is responsible for this. How can I get and compile it as a module w out redoing the entire kernel? Bootchart shows a huge increase in performance. I do not want to go back to using stock Ubuntu kernel. Thank you.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- From: christopher . lemire
- Prev by Date: Re: Good Idea for new users
- Next by Date: Small console res when using vga=791
- Previous by thread: usbaudio
- Next by thread: Small console res when using vga=791