Re: virtualising vbox

2009/10/31 Karl Auer <kauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Just for fun, I tried installing VirtualBox on an Ubuntu 9.04 VM. It
seemed to work, right up to when I tried to start it :-) At that point
it hung. After several minutes I decided it had no intentions of
returning to life and stopped it.

Before I spend anymore time on it, is it silly to expect VirtualBox to
run on a VirtualBox VM? Is there a trick?

I suspect it *is* silly, but it would be so cool if it worked :-)

What version is your VirtualBox?
You may download the newest version from [0]

[0] http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Linux_Downloads

CMIIW
--
Putu Wiramaswara Widya