Re: Car news

NoOp wrote:
On 12/07/2009 05:31 PM, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
<snip Karl's racist and political crap>

And this has to do with Ubuntu how? Even if it did have something to do
with Ubuntu, it's inappropriate for this list.

Your not even an American. Why do you care?

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

  • Re: Got linux to run
    ... Ubuntu and Mepis. ... being selected - DejaVu Sans ExtraLight instead of Book. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Got linux to run
    ... Ubuntu and Mepis. ... Adjust the display, or use xvidtune (and don't forget ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: [ubuntu-users] Double Trouble with GRUB
    ... properly it seems to be trying to boot on "hda". ... Grub defines hard drives differently from the linux kernel ... In Grub: In Ubuntu: ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Disk defragmenting (was "Re: No Sound :(")
    ... the time with Ubuntu. ... That's my primary reason for generally waiting 30 days after a release to upgrade. ... Lts seems to work fine though I have a few glitches in Cinelerra, but I think they are spacific to that program and are not effecting what I am doing at this time. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Car news
    ... <snip Karl's racist and political crap> ... And this has to do with Ubuntu how? ... I am a Vietnam vet, ... political crap and post it somewhere other than this list. ...
    (Ubuntu)