Re: Car news

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 8:22 PM, Amber Graner <akgraner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 9:06 PM, Victor Padro <vpadro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 8:02 PM, NoOp <glgxg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/07/2009 05:55 PM, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
NoOp wrote:
On 12/07/2009 05:31 PM, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
<snip Karl's racist and political crap>

And this has to do with Ubuntu how? Even if it did have something to
do
with Ubuntu, it's inappropriate for this list.

      Your not even an American. Why do you care?

Really? You old racist ignorant POS. I am a Vietnam vet, US Army
Military Vet, I've visited & worked in over 33 countries, lived in 6,
was born in the US, and still live in the US. Now take your racist
political crap and post it somewhere other than this list.

I don't know this old guy is suscribed to this list...he should be
removed.

Any admin?

Just a friendly reminder to all CoC (Code of Conduct) still needs to be
followed on mailing lists  http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct

Be considerate. Our work will be used by other people, and we in turn will
depend on the work of others. Any decision we take will affect users and
colleagues, and we should take those consequences into account when making
decisions. Ubuntu has millions of users and thousands of contributors. Even
if it's not obvious at the time, our contributions to Ubuntu will impact the
work of others. For example, changes to code, infrastructure, policy,
documentation, and translations during a release may negatively impact
others' work.

Be respectful. The Ubuntu community and its members treat one another with
respect. Everyone can make a valuable contribution to Ubuntu. We may not
always agree, but disagreement is no excuse for poor behaviour and poor
manners. We might all experience some frustration now and then, but we
cannot allow that frustration to turn into a personal attack. It's important
to remember that a community where people feel uncomfortable or threatened
is not a productive one. We expect members of the Ubuntu community to be
respectful when dealing with other contributors as well as with people
outside the Ubuntu project and with users of Ubuntu.

Amber Graner
akgraner

--
Linux User #452368
http://twitter.com/vpadro

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an
understanding of ourselves"

Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but only
want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds

I know the CoC, but Karl doesn't or he ignores it, and I'm tired of
seeing this behavior for years!
NoOp is a good member which helps a lot and even he disagrees with
Karl's behaviour, so please remove this person from the list.