Re: MySQL problem after upgrade - SOLVED
- From: Michael Satterwhite <michael@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:42:27 -0600
On Wednesday 23 December 2009 09:33:13 am Mike McGinn wrote:
On Wednesday 23 December 2009 10:24:32 Michael Satterwhite wrote:<SNIP>
I've just done the upgrade to 9.10. Most things went very smoothly, but
I've got a snag. MySQL isn't running, and I can't figure out why.
I had the same problem. I had to comment out the "skip-bdb" line is
/etc/mysql/my.cnf. I found it by digging through logs.
Hope this helps.
It solved the problem. Thanks much
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: RE: MySQL problem after upgrade
- Next by Date: Need to recover from an ID-10-T error.
- Previous by thread: Re: MySQL problem after upgrade
- Next by thread: RE: MySQL problem after upgrade