Installing TeX Live 2009 on 9.10
- From: Christian Pleul <chrisptex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 23:22:43 +0100
First of all, I am new to Ubuntu.
I managed to download and decompress the tar.xz archive of TeX Live 2009. Now I got two folders "texmf" and "texmf-dist".
Could somebody please point me to the right direction about continuing with the next steps for the installation?
Thanks in advance,
-I'm the only person I know that's lost a quarter of a billion dollars in one year.... It's very character-building.-
Steve Jobs, 2004
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: How to play a usb record player that shows up as "line in"?
- Next by Date: Re: How do i know whether my NIC works or not?
- Previous by thread: What is your price on a low-cost LINIX printer?
- Next by thread: Re: Installing TeX Live 2009 on 9.10