to: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users

Or you can send the incoming messages to a folder and just use the
mailing list to ask questions and not answer others.

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Robert Watson <poolesgov3000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
PLEASE TAKE MY NAME OFF THE LIST FOR UBUNTU USER TECH SUPPORT. I HAVE BEEN
RECEIVING  SEVERAL REQUESTS, EVERY DAY, FOR TECHNICAL
ASSISTANCE, AND, MOST OF THE TIME, I CAN NOT HELP THESE PEOPLE, AT ALL..

FROM ROBERT A WATSON
POOLESGOV3000@xxxxxxxxx

________________________________
From: chris <chevhq@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions"
<ubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, January 16, 2010 3:12:12 PM
Subject: Re: Installing Ubuntu on numeorus machines simultanrously

You still have to install the base system onto the machine.
Apt on cd can only bring in the updates from an updated installation
cheers the kiwi
On Sat, 2010-01-16 at 23:47 +0530, dhr xxxxxx wrote:
there is a program called aptonCD which allows programs installed by
apt to be backed up on a cd drive or image and you can use it later.it
may work for you if all the configurations are same am not sure but
should give it a try