Re: Mozilla apps?

I see. Googling the app's name led me to this page:
http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/columns/weekly_tip_finding_installing_deb_files

Which led me to this link, I cannot vouch for it though:
http://ljl.150m.com/autodeb

Use at your own risk!
So what you're saying is, You used the link we originally posted and
it worked, but cannot upload the file or even find a reputable mirror?
I thought you said the link worked in the first place, which it
didn't. Hmm. Well nevermind.
Does the OP have any questions?

~SpaceGhost

<snip>

  • Re: Mozilla apps?
    ... Which led me to this link, I cannot vouch for it though: ... Use at your own risk! ... So what you're saying is, You used the link we originally posted and ... Or AutoDeb, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Relay tx post DSO - why only 3 muxes?
    ... The govt kept saying no risk, ... As it is, nothing has been attributed to the exposure, that's ... suddenly die of exposure to chernobyl fall-out. ...
    (uk.tech.broadcast)
  • [fw-wiz] Re: Flawed Surveys [was: VPN endpoints]
    ... >>approximate my risk. ... What I'm saying is that those maps were _useful_ for finding ... survey data can be useful, and you can improve the usefulness of that data ... Paul D. Robertson "My statements in this message are personal opinions ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: Satellite dish acquires wrong "bird"
    ... So saying we're at risk from flying pixies without any explanation or ... evidence is no more ludicrous than saying we're at risk from "terrorists" in ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: TV phoning home
    ... And saying 'contact the retailer' is ... Quoted in its entirety (I can't vouch for the accuracy of course): ...
    (uk.legal)