Re: reply problem on Thunderbird and this list
- From: Christopher Chan <christopher.chan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:18:14 +0800
On Wednesday, February 17, 2010 09:06 AM, Gilles Gravier wrote:
The question was "how to"... not "do you prefer". :)
I am saying I do not have a Annoy-All button but a proper Reply-List
button for emails that come from a mailing list with my Thunderbird 3.
How come you have one for list emails?
On 17/02/2010 12:02, Christopher Chan wrote:
On Wednesday, February 17, 2010 04:27 AM, Gilles Gravier wrote:Yep... And rely-list is also a nice feature. TBird 3 brings a lot of
Using TBird 3, I just click Reply All (as I have done with this message).???
I, for one, am glad I have a Reply-List instead of a Reply-All button on
my thunderbird 3.
Good for sounder but not much so for lists like ubuntu-users that mess
around with the Reply-To: header.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Evolution. Signatures, how to delete?
- Next by Date: Re: Lost Sound with Upgrade to 9.10
- Previous by thread: Re: reply problem on Thunderbird and this list
- Next by thread: Re: reply problem on Thunderbird and this list