Linux Forums unreachable.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the Linux Forms? Here is what I
get -

Network Timeout

The server at is taking too long to respond.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the
browser has >stopped waiting for a reply.

I get a daily email from them with head lines, and forum post subjects
as links, and every time I try to click one, I get the can't be reached

Thanks, Ray Parrish

Linux dpkg Software Report script set..
things, including my poetry.

ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at:

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [SLE] Printing From Win98 via Samba/CUPS
    ... >> I'm giving up for tonite, I've banged my head against this for ... Have you tried printing with your linux ... > often, but when I do, I have to use yast to redetect my printer. ... > reboot, I won't spend much time on it. ...
  • Re: OT: Told You So
    ... but he hit the nail on the head. ... Linux, UNIX, and Mac ...
  • Re: framerates
    ... >>the Linux servers I setup is hardware failures. ... > Even the hardware hate Linux.. ... Internet, any virus that pops up it's ugly head, running super ...
  • [ANNOUNCE] Wolf Mountain File System [whats next for the linux kernel]
    ... I haven't written a line of code for this yet on Linux, ... this design in my head and evolved it over the years in the back of my ... control over the internet and allow healthier businesses to grow around ... I am doing this "Just for Fun" at this point and for no ...
  • Re: Why I dont use Linux!
    ... Sounds more like your brain in your cranium. ... You need to take your head out of the sand. ... Linux is in use in far more places that you realize. ...