Hi, Got a problem with modifing user accounts.

Hello.
This is my first time I'm using a mailing list, and I hope i won't do
anything bad.

Well, as the title says, I can not delete a user. (the username
disapears from the list, but after restarting 'Users & Groups' It's
there again).

My Distribution is Linux Ubuntu Karmic Coala (9.10 i think).
I've got in total 2 users, 'lordkilla' and 'apoc'.

  • Re: Assign a generic name to a function based on user decision
    ... distribution by using ERF on ones with a uniform one lacks Clue. ... Carlo code and it is also the first time that I write a large program. ... That's why I thought to generate a gaussian distribution using ERF: ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Assign a generic name to a function based on user decision
    ... Carlo code and it is also the first time that I write a large program. ... That's why I thought to generate a gaussian distribution using ERF: ... [For the record I do use the non-trig polar form. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: "NOT TO BE DISTRIBUTED IN THE UK"?
    ... but just below this it has an 08710 tech support ... These details are all obviously UK-based, so why the distribution warning? ... first time a case label's had the wrong info on it. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Reboot Question @ "Advanced INF Install"
    ... distribution. ... Now the first time the install account is loggin in there is a ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: "NOT TO BE DISTRIBUTED IN THE UK"?
    ... I thought it must be an import copy or something, but just below this it has an 08710 tech support ... These details are all obviously UK-based, so why the distribution warning? ... Wouldn't be the first time a case label's had the wrong info on it. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)