Re: USB to Serial Port Converters
- From: Knute Johnson <knute2010@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 17:30:29 -0800
On 2/27/2010 4:53 AM, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
A year or two ago I bought one of these, with CE FC as the
maker of this device. It does not work well at all.
I need one that reliably puts 5 volts from the USB onto the
proper serial port pin. I also need to use the serial port
XON/XOF flow control.
Can anyone give me a clue as to what to buy? My old one
provides the 5 volts for about 15 seconds and quits.
Unless you have a laptop, why don't you just buy a real serial port for
your computer. It will have the appropriate 15 volts on the signal pins
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only
way to be sure." Ellen Ripley, Aliens
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Non Ubuntu question
- Next by Date: Re: Non Ubuntu question
- Previous by thread: Re: new install
- Next by thread: Re: USB to Serial Port Converters