Re: OEM hard disk replication
- From: Christopher Chan <christopher.chan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 14:06:19 +0800
On Wednesday, March 03, 2010 01:43 PM, Chadley Wilson wrote:
[>] I get a kernel panic message
You may be in too much of a hurry to answer this (please don't swear at me),
but what exactly fails when you put the duplicated disks in another machine?
What did it say? Something about root?
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: OEM hard disk replication
- Next by Date: Re: Remap mouse keys on Samsung (Karmic)
- Previous by thread: RE: OEM hard disk replication
- Next by thread: RE: OEM hard disk replication