Re: Ubuntu 9.04 and BBC Iplayer

How do I unsubscribe from this list? I'm getting tired of my in box
flooded with
stupid childish problems. When I worked in Tech-Support we used to have
one response - eg: RTFM -Read The F'n Manual(s). Please circulate amongst all
the rest or get a job panning for change at he closest street corner.
Ubuntu is not rocket science!!! Most of the documentation with a little tweaking
is pretty straight forward.