Re: Ubuntu 9.04 and BBC Iplayer
- From: K <h.peterklobes@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:40:55 -0500
How do I unsubscribe from this list? I'm getting tired of my in box
stupid childish problems. When I worked in Tech-Support we used to have
one response - eg: RTFM -Read The F'n Manual(s). Please circulate amongst all
the rest or get a job panning for change at he closest street corner.
Ubuntu is not rocket science!!! Most of the documentation with a little tweaking
is pretty straight forward.
On 3/3/10, ANDY <sirald66@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[I am dealing with a similar problem on FamilyLink.com in the Tree section.
It says I need Flash 9, but then goes onto let me use most of the interface,
but hangs during an Edit feature. I've twice reinstalled Adobe Flash 10
with the same result. I am currently assuming its their Flash detection not
ANDY - Salt Lake, UT US
Make The Most Of Today!!!!
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: RE: OEM hard disk replication SOLVED?
- Next by Date: Re: Ubuntu 9.04 and BBC Iplayer
- Previous by thread: Re: Ubuntu 9.04 and BBC Iplayer
- Next by thread: Re: Ubuntu 9.04 and BBC Iplayer