Re: Ubuntu 9.04 and BBC Iplayer

On 04/03/10 06:40, K wrote:
How do I unsubscribe from this list? I'm getting tired of my in box
flooded with
stupid childish problems. When I worked in Tech-Support we used to have
one response - eg: RTFM -Read The F'n Manual(s). Please circulate amongst all
the rest or get a job panning for change at he closest street corner.
Ubuntu is not rocket science!!! Most of the documentation with a little tweaking
is pretty straight forward.

That is beautiful... You complain about people not 'reading the manual'
properly and at the same time ask an question that is answered at the
bottom of every email you get from this list. Nice one.