Re: Fwd: Ububtu 10.04 alpha 3
- From: Karl Larsen <klarsen1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 12:22:23 -0700
On 03/07/2010 12:05 PM, sdavmor wrote:
On 03/06/2010 01:02 AM, Farid Ansari wrote:
*I downloaded the alpha 3 and burned it on cd but could not installI'm going to be a good boy this time around and have nothing to do
it although the cd was checked and it worked as ' live '. Then*
*did a full install of Ubuntu 9.10 and upgraded it to the 10.04
alpha 3 which works flawlessly.* *Just cannot wait for the
distribution release.* *People desiring to try the new alpha may
follow the procedure adopted by me. Cheers, Farid Ansari Karachi,
with upgrading to Lucid until 45-60 days after its release. Just for
once I'm going to wait until a production release has settled down
before I'll move to it. Cross my heart and hope to die!
I loaded the Lucid Alpha 1 but it was also the AMC64 bit version.
It loaded just fine and I got 170 updates this Sunday. What I have will
be the Beta version soon. I think all told I must have well over a 1000
updates so far.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Alternative for Flash CS3 Professional ?
- Next by Date: Re: 1 Windows Partiton and 2 Ubuntu partition Help
- Previous by thread: Re: Ububtu 10.04 alpha 3
- Next by thread: Re: Fwd: Ububtu 10.04 alpha 3