Re: Logitech 9000 webcam

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 3:12 PM, Knapp <magick.crow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello, just got this cam and it can do some very nice stuff but only
in windows. It works in linux at low res so that is a good start. I
was thinking of doing it in wine but what should I download? win xp,
vista, system 7 and 64 bit or 32 bit (my Ubuntu is 64 bit). Thanks for
any help or new ideas!

I don't think WINE will help you.

What USB device ID does it give when it's plugged in? The "lsusb"
command might help here. Google for more info if you don't know what
this means.

Have you tried simply Googling for linux support for this model?
Seeing if there's a newer driver you can download or anything?

Email: lproven@xxxxxxxxx • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: lproven@xxxxxxxxxxx • ICQ: 73187508