- From: Ray Parrish <crp@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:23:40 -0700
Well, evidently it is not impossible to get a virus in Ubuntu... have a
look at this screen shot of clamav.
When I select quarantine file from the clamav pop up menu, the file
listings disappear, but when I select empty quarantine, it tells me
there is nothing to delete. Then when I do a scan again, this listing
pops up again with the same files.
Any ideas how I'm going to get out of this without a complete re-install?
Thanks for any help you can be. Ray Parrish
Linux dpkg Software Report script set..
Ray's Links, a variety of links to usefull things, and articles by Ray.
Writings of "The" Schizophrenic, what it's like to be a schizo, and other
things, including my poetry.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: RE: ISA server
- Next by Date: Re: Virus problem...
- Previous by thread: mail notification pop-up too large
- Next by thread: Re: Virus problem...