Re: How to make "restricted formats" work
- From: Thomas Blasejewicz <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:48:12 +0900
Liam Proven さんは書きました:
Thank you! This is *MUCH* more like it.If there actually IS a way of selecting stations from among the millions
that must be broadcasting (on my work machine (windows xp) I use found a
tiny, cute piece of freeware (www.screamer-radio.com) that comes with
about 3-400 preinstalled stations. You just pick one and play it) and
***JUST!!*** play it -- I would really love to know.
Use the Software Centre to install a little app called StreamTuner.
It's pretty good. It's what I use.
Just one question.
When I start StreamTuner, I get a Window in which among other things on
the left a list of radio stations is displayed (when I select Xiph).
The leftmost column is called "bookmark".
The item is "All" and the second one below it is called "search" (on my
machine everything in Japanese)
When I click on the "search" button, or else execute the search function
(F3), the program shuts down.
Is that normal?
Whether this works or not, is not really important, but I would like to
know what is happening ...
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Broadcom wireless card BCM4312 does not work on Karmic 9.10
- Next by Date: Re: Kernel compilation
- Previous by thread: Re: How to make "restricted formats" work
- Next by thread: Re: How to make "restricted formats" work