Re: How to make "restricted formats" work

Liam Proven さんは書きました:
If there actually IS a way of selecting stations from among the millions
that must be broadcasting (on my work machine (windows xp) I use found a
tiny, cute piece of freeware (www.screamer-radio.com) that comes with
about 3-400 preinstalled stations. You just pick one and play it) and
***JUST!!*** play it -- I would really love to know.

Use the Software Centre to install a little app called StreamTuner.
It's pretty good. It's what I use.

Thank you! This is *MUCH* more like it.
Just one question.
When I start StreamTuner, I get a Window in which among other things on
the left a list of radio stations is displayed (when I select Xiph).
The leftmost column is called "bookmark".
The item is "All" and the second one below it is called "search" (on my
machine everything in Japanese)
When I click on the "search" button, or else execute the search function
(F3), the program shuts down.

Is that normal?
Whether this works or not, is not really important, but I would like to
know what is happening ...

Thank you.

  • Re: How to make "restricted formats" work
    ... that must be broadcasting (on my work machine (windows xp) I use found a ... Use the Software Centre to install a little app called StreamTuner. ... When I click on the "search" button, or else execute the search function ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: 1Password (was Re: Hard Drive shrinking rapidly?)
    ... If she already has her 1Password data syncing with ... Dropbox, then all she needs to do is set up Dropbox on the Windows ... Do not put Dropbox on your work machine. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: windows and home path
    ... It would not do the trick on my windows XP workstation here. ... command prompt on my work machine, ... There is no HOME set here. ...
    (comp.lang.python)