Anyone With Experience Of Shuttle All-In-One X50V2?
- From: Graham Todd <grahamtodd2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 08:57:00 +0100
I'm thinking of getting a Shuttle X50V2 system. It runs Suse Linux out
of the box, but no doubt you can change this to Ubuntu or even Lubuntu,
but has anyone had experience of doing this?
It has full wi-fi and a touch screen under Suse, but has anyone had
experience of their use under *buntu? I'm really pleased with my older
Shuttle xPC system running Ubuntu (it was obtained second hand), and
the X50V2 seems like a really useful alternative to a laptop.
You can find the German text URL here for more info:
Any advice given by people on this list is gratefully received.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: How to remove the package mouseemu on Lucid Lynx because keyboard doesn't respond.
- Next by Date: Re: Ubuntu 9.10 Hangs Frequently
- Previous by thread: Re: How to remove the package mouseemu on Lucid Lynx because keyboard doesn't respond.
- Next by thread: Mounting partitions