Anyone With Experience Of Shuttle All-In-One X50V2?

I'm thinking of getting a Shuttle X50V2 system. It runs Suse Linux out
of the box, but no doubt you can change this to Ubuntu or even Lubuntu,
but has anyone had experience of doing this?

It has full wi-fi and a touch screen under Suse, but has anyone had
experience of their use under *buntu? I'm really pleased with my older
Shuttle xPC system running Ubuntu (it was obtained second hand), and
the X50V2 seems like a really useful alternative to a laptop.

You can find the German text URL here for more info:

http://www.shuttle.eu/de/produkte/barebones/x50v2/uebersicht/

Any advice given by people on this list is gratefully received.

--
Graham Todd

  • Re: What Computer to Buy?
    ... I personally do not like dells. ... school districts and businesses I have been working with. ... Shuttle has ... running Ubuntu with the minimal configuration and X headaches. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Linux on shuttles?
    ... Hi - has anyone managed to successfully run ubuntu, opensuse (or any other ... flavour really) on a Shuttle SD37P2? ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: OT: HTML-Editor, der Hyperlinks anspringen kann
    ... Ubuntu (universe) ... FreeBSD ... SUSE Linux ... Browsing in HTML Files, Anspringen von Hyperlink im gleichen Fenster, verhaelt sie dabei aehnlich wie Fiorefox, Editieren der Seite die man gerade sieht, Abspeichern selbiger. ...
    (de.sci.electronics)
  • Re: Switching to Linux, now what to buy?
    ... Bernard Peek writes: ... > So I suggest that seriously think about using one of the download ... The ones that I've used recently are SuSE Linux and Ubuntu ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: gui4cbm4win updated to version 0.40 to accommodate to OpenCBM 0.4.0
    ... Andreas Kohlbach schrieb: ... And I'm moving from SuSE Linux to ... Ubuntu. ...
    (comp.emulators.cbm)