Re: How to disable copy/paste functions in gnome.

Sorry yes i meant the clipboard..!!
The main program would be firefox so I tweak inside that would be awesome..!!

David

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Alan Bort <alanbort@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you mean like disabling the clipboard (control+c/control+v)?

Copyrighted documents should be in a binary format (pdf?) and the reader
should not allow the contents to be copied. However, if you want to disable
copying capabilities like cp/dd/ftp/etc..., that is a whole other story.

In any case, I reckon it is possible, however I'm not certain as to how it
could be done.

Alan.-

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 5:25 PM, David Taveras <d3taveras38d3@xxxxxxxxx>