Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn
------------Craig Herring requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- Craig

Accept invitation from Craig Herring
http://www.linkedin.com/e/NE2bzGJS1lCAMLWXQjiSHiiEWcCZMLczQiCNOGKytORD/blk/I1957059478_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPwTd3ARc3sRej59bRFmiBhitCthbPsUej0Pd3oNcz4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Craig Herring
http://www.linkedin.com/e/NE2bzGJS1lCAMLWXQjiSHiiEWcCZMLczQiCNOGKytORD/blk/I1957059478_2/39ve3sQejkMdPkVckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs? With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!
http://www.linkedin.com/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation--
ubuntu-users mailing list