Re: grub2 on partition and not on MBR
- From: Goh Lip <g.lip@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 22:42:21 +0800
On 04/12/2010 07:42 PM, Stefano Negro wrote:
Just to clarify...
Are you saying it is not possible to install grub to partition in Lucid
Beta 1, but it possible to do that now in Lucid Beta 2?
Do you still have the warning message when you install to partition in
I didn't see any warning messages during installation standard.
I didn't install by hand grub.
Okay, that's good to hear.
Good luck - Goh Lip
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Lucid Beta 2 doesn't see CD blanks
- Next by Date: Re: Screen Saver Bug # 560298
- Previous by thread: Re: grub2 on partition and not on MBR
- Next by thread: Upstart problem - apache, ssh daemon not running