Re: 10.04 BUG? Can not recognize USB DIsks

Maxime Alarie <malarie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't think itsa bug.  If you want to mount en external device at boot
time, it must be declared in /etc/fstab.

Really? How does it come that all other distros like Kubuntu 9.10,
Debian Lenny, and also Windows7, XP recognizes that USB disk
as we plug its USB connector?

--
Raja Ali M.I. Ilias, Bengkalis