Re: 10.04 BUG? Can not recognize USB DIsks

Maxime Alarie <malarie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't think itsa bug.  If you want to mount en external device at boot
time, it must be declared in /etc/fstab.

Really? How does it come that all other distros like Kubuntu 9.10,
Debian Lenny, and also Windows7, XP recognizes that USB disk
as we plug its USB connector?

Raja Ali M.I. Ilias, Bengkalis

ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at:

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Mounting external USB disk
    ... Ian wrote: ... Personally I set a volume label on the USB disk so that it gets mounted ... This may not work with all distros. ...
  • 10.04 BUG? Can not recognize USB DIsks
    ... I have got an Axioo 320GB USB Disk with two ... partition which shows with no problem an Kubuntu 9.04 as ... JMicron USA Technology Corp" ...