Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 20:17:50 -0500
From: Tab Gilbert <tabbox@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions"
<ubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Dell Laptops

I think he may be talking about the ones with preinstalled Ubuntu.

Not to change the subject from the original question but the last time I
looked at Dell's site there was a netbook available and that was about it.
Their Ubuntu selection has been in "refresh" mode for quiet some time. I
would have purchased the Ubuntu version if it had been available. Dell
seems to be dropping the ball, at least the last time I looked. Maybe they
changed recently. Would be nice.

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279