Re: NetGear WN311B-100NAS HELP!!
- From: Larry shields <larryesu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 07:42:20 -0500
On 4/26/2010 6:14 PM, Carl Friis-Hansen wrote:
According to:Hello Carl,
it should work.
Not sure, but I would guess it is in all new kernels. Check if Linux sees
it at all:
lspci | grep "net"
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:53:04 -0500, Larry shields<larryesu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
*I just bought a Netgear Wireless-n300 PCI adapter, the WN311B, and I am
having a problem in configuring it to Ubuntu 9.10, is there anyone on
the list that has the same adapter working...??? If so I sure would like
to hear how you have it installed...
It works just fine on WINDOZE XP, and this is how I am able to send this
Thanks to anyone who can help me out on this one...
Well it maybe according to that site, but it does not help me out in
configuring it to be able to use it with ubuntu 9.10...
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: 10.04 rc update problems
- Next by Date: Re: DANGER!!! Problems with 10.04 installer (RAID devices *will* get corrupted)
- Previous by thread: Re: NetGear WN311B-100NAS HELP!!
- Next by thread: Re: NetGear WN311B-100NAS HELP!!