Re: Flash video on YouTube?

On 04/29/2010 11:50 AM, Dave Woyciesjes wrote:
Has anyone else had a problem with the videos on YouTube not playing any
more for them in Firefox?

Ubuntu 9.10, 64 bit...

Still working on 10.04 64 bit. There are a huge bunch of
non-ubuntu additions to Thunderbird to see all the You Tube stuff. Do
you have those?

73 Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

  • Re: New to group.
    ... Since you can not use a LiveCD this says your computer may not like Ubuntu. ... 73 Karl ... Your going to load a 10.04 version Desktop which bears little resemblance to a Windows but rather the Purple shaded like MAC uses. ... Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Lucid: Thunderbird crashes
    ... .thunderbird first. ... What I said was start with a clean slate, no other syslinks, then copy your file and *you* rename it .mozilla-thunderbird. ... I have many versions of Ubuntu on my computer. ... Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Laptop Vista wifi fix
    ... On Wednesday 16 September 2009 04:49:22 Karl Larsen wrote: ... want to put Ubuntu on this computer there is a major problem. ... Since your on Vista you have wifi. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Thunderbird
    ... Are there good notifiers for thunderbird on Ubuntu Linux 10.04 ... What is that "good notifier" for thunderbird o Ubuntu 10.04, Karl? ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: [Book/Manual] Getting Started with Ubuntu 10.04
    ... With a slow DSL Internet it d/l in just a minute or little ... Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI ... When the IPs appear, the connection is established. ... I found it in my ubuntu software center under applications. ...
    (Ubuntu)