Re: good cd/dvd burner for ubuntu
- From: arshad <arshad3m@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 21:17:43 +0530
On Sat, 2010-05-08 at 16:40 +0100, Colin Law wrote:
On 8 May 2010 16:24, arshad <arshad3m@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
can anyone recommend me a good cd/dvd burner for ubuntu?
the default brasero sucks.
iv ruined two cds trying to burn lucid. it stops short of finishing
creating check sum.
I have never had the slightest problem with brasero. Do you mean that
it stops when creating the checksum after the burn operation? If so
I wonder whether either you have a hardware issue or the CDs are
rubbish or possibly you have specified too high a burn speed for the
CDs. You could try burning at minimum speed and see what happens.
yes it stops when creating checksum after the burn operation. i don't
have any hardware issue nor the cds are rubbish. but i didn't specify
any burning speed at the start. just let the default values go.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: 10.04 and RAID?
- Next by Date: Re: good cd/dvd burner for ubuntu
- Previous by thread: Re: good cd/dvd burner for ubuntu
- Next by thread: Re: good cd/dvd burner for ubuntu