Re: How to install opera?

For my visual impairment am I better off with Firefox or should I give
Opra a try?

Mr IT Help Desk [HND]
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 02/06/2010 21:20, Peng Yu wrote:
I have the latest ubuntu LTS. But I don't find opera. How to install opera?

http://www.opera.com/

$ sudo apt-get install opera
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package opera is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
E: Package opera has no installation candidate

  • Re: How do you split F77 code into files?
    ... sudo apt-get install fsplit ... Reading package lists... ... E: Couldn't find package fsplit ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Getting rid of "rc" packages
    ... Reading Package Lists... ... Package opera is not installed, ... rc libgtkhtml3.0- 3.0.9-2.1 HTML rendering/editing library - runtime fil ... rc sylpheed-claws 0.9.6clawsa-3 Bleeding edge version of the Sylpheed mail c ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: pecl package
    ... I've also tried to install pecl ... Reading package lists... ...
    (Debian-User)
  • install for drupal failing with apt-get
    ... I am trying to install drupal and cant seem to find the package with apt-get. ... sudo apt-get install drupal ... Reading package lists... ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: another interesting video problem VLC wont play dvd
    ... $ sudo apt-get install libdvdcss2 ... Reading package lists... ... Package libdvdcss2 is not available, but is referred to by another package. ...
    (Ubuntu)