how to configure squid
- From: ning luwen <ningluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:29:53 +0800
I have a problem set up squid. described as follow:
the squid server ip for example ,a.b.c.d,
after setup , the ips like a.b.c.e can use the http proxy normally,
but ips like f.g.h.i just can not use the proxy.
Two machine can ping each other.
my Ubuntu distribution is 10.04(both squid server and client),
and squid configure file is simple change deny all to allow all.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Wireless problem
- Next by Date: Re: how to configure squid
- Previous by thread: Wireless problem
- Next by thread: Re: how to configure squid