- From: Ashley Benton <chuaukantli@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:30:46 -0700
I plugged an external hard drive into Ubuntu 9:10 and it didn't se it. The
hard drive seemed to be working but Ubuntu didn't see it.
The owner told me that it was fat32 and working with Windows. My question is
why Ubuntu didn't see the hard drive and could the hard drive do something
(download files on the computer, install something or download files from
I checked the kernel log, sys log, debug log, daemon log and user log and
didn't see anything concerning the hard drive.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Trying to Update Firefox 3.6.3 on 09.10
- Next by Date: Re: Security concern
- Previous by thread: Bluetooth USB adapter runs sometimes then NO MORE
- Next by thread: Re: Security concern