Re: Keyboard Layouts
- From: NoOp <glgxg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 18:01:51 -0700
On 07/25/2010 01:57 PM, Diogo Branco wrote:
Is there anyone facing this problem?
2010/7/24 Diogo Branco <diogobranco@xxxxxxxxx>:
Operating System: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS 32 Bits
Laptop: Presario 2500
Hi, when i install ubuntu i have create two keyboard layouts, after
the installation i have try to remove one of the layouts, but after i
reboot the machine the layout appears again, how can i remove one of
Have a look at:
enter 'keyboard layout' in the search box.
search for keyboard
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: cannot install ubuntu on older HP computer
- Next by Date: Re: uptime
- Previous by thread: Re: Keyboard Layouts
- Next by thread: What is "/tmp/orbit-root"?