Re: urgent -- Curious Network Issue

On 28/07/10 15:57, Stephen Michael Kuhn wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 03:53:36 pm Basil Chupin wrote:

But in the meantime- have you tried rebooting the affected bits? For
example, my wife's computer suddenly would not recognise the
modem/router after an upgrade but connected immediately after I rebooted
her system. Go figure... :-( .

BC

It works on wives. Already tested that.

:-)

Ah well.....

BC

--
A man kept complaining about not having shoes to wear - until he saw a man with no legs.

  • Re: urgent -- Curious Network Issue
    ... my wife's computer suddenly would not recognise the ... modem/router after an upgrade but connected immediately after I rebooted ... .:yankdownunder aka s.m.kuhn aka Elf:. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Wont upgrade from 2.7
    ... >My Panasonic tu-dsb31 will not upgrade from 2.7bb.9 and will not recognise ... >the new card. ... You will probably not be able to sort this yourself. ...
    (uk.tech.tv.sky)
  • Re: Upgrade but whatabout XP?
    ... recognise it/me and allow re-installation? ... Some have made it work by removing certain items from device manager ... stuff up and choose the time of the upgrade as a good time to ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • XP pro installed over WIN 2000, cant log on
    ... Did an upgrade of win2000 to XP Pro on my IBM T30 laptop. ... The only thing that happened during the upgrade was that it didn't recognise ...
  • Re: Upgrading from crashed W98 possible?
    ... But will the upgrade version recognise the crashed W98 or do I ... >have to pay for the full version? ...